HANOVER COLLEGE INTRAMURAL PROGRAM
The intramural program at Hanover provides a chance for students, faculty, and staff to be involved in sports as a positive use of leisure time. The goal of the intramural program is to provide opportunities for the Hanover campus community to compete with others of their own ability, cooperate with others in athletic participation, socialize, and improve health and physical fitness.
All individual and team registration is submitted online through www.imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 11:30 p.m. on the last day of registration for that particular event.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and use your Hanover College email address (@hanover.edu)
- You will be sent a temporary password to your Hanover College email account.
- Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the Hanover College school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
- You may now log in at www.imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
FALL Registration Season
Sand Volleyball 9/1 - 9/8 9/9 - 10/11
Ultimate Frisbee 9/1 – 9/8 9/9 – 10/11
3v3 Basketball 10/6 – 10/15 10/16 – 11/22
5v5 Basketball 1/6 – 1/13 1/15 – 3/13
Sand Volleyball 4/1 – 4/25 4/27 – 5/20
Soccer 4/1 – 4/25 4/27 – 5/20
Softball 4/1 – 4/25 4/27 – 5/20
***Schedule subject to change