The Student-Athlete Advisory Board (SAAB) is an organization that represents student-athletes on campus. Our mission is to be:
- A liaison between athletic teams, administration, campus boards, committees, faculty and staff.
- The voices of student-athletes and teams to relay concerns and issues for athletic teams to all of those mentioned above.
- The voice to help recognize outstanding academic and athletic performances by student-athletes.
- Marketing agents for athletic teams and all programs within the college and community.
- Involved in service projects.
- An example of leadership by being a positive influence to others on campus, in the community and during athletic contests.
- Principal leaders in promoting unity among all athletic teams.